According to financial markets, there is an extraordinary availability of finance, both debt and equity, that wants to go into infrastructure. In terms of investor appetite, the infrastructure is the biggest potential grower. However, it takes time for project sponsors and investors to adopt to several barriers, such as lack of experiences, regulation that is in EU too complex and fragmented across Member States,…
IIIMK CEO dr. Andreja Kodrin will moderate the panel on Innovative financing in Transport that will address these challenges during TEN-T days https://www.tentdays.eu/2018, on April 27 in Ljubljana. Aside the Keynote speaker Gunther Oettinger, European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources the discussion will be held by the following esteemed panelists:
• Anne Berner, Minister of Transport and Communications, Finland
• Gavin Dunnett, Director Mobility, European Investment Bank (EIB)
• Sue Barrett, Director, Head of Transport, EBRD
• Gordon Bajnai, Chairman, Global Advisory Board of Campbell Lutyens
• Ruth Heuss, partner, McKinsey & Company
• Amit Yudan, CEO, Ardan GmbH
Join the discussion on:
- Which are the market gaps and barriers for investors in transport infrastructure?
- Which are the incentives we can put forward in order to promote financial instruments?
- What is the Impact of innovative instruments, combining public and private finance, for innovation and decarbonisation?